JOB TITLE: Team Administrator / Office Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Property Consultancy
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, lively and hardworking team that takes immense care of its staff
BENEFITS: Holiday allowance, pension contribution, and an extremely friendly team!
WOW FACTOR: This organisation is extremely friendly and focuses on having a functional team environment to handle their incredibly high end and high profile client base. They are a medium sized office with a very friendly environment, looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join their ever growing business!
Our client is a dynamic client focused project and cost management consultancy that offers a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment. Through their passion to deliver excellence to clients, they have developed an impressive client and project portfolio list that demonstrates the high level of capability and expertise within the business. Formed in 2011, the company is currently a 30-strong firm having organically grown through the strength of its senior management team and people. They envisage a continuation of this growth in the foreseeable future. Their client and project base involves private and corporate sector clients with project values ranging up to circa £75m.
Job Summary | Team Administrator / Office Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide Team Secretarial and Administrative duties to the directors and the London staff. The candidate will be the first point of contact for visitors and dealing with incoming calls. This talented individual will be responsible for a wide range of duties and will be an essential go-to member of the London Office team.
- General Administrator/Secretarial duties
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments for the Directors
- Typing, preparing, collating and binding reports
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Organising and servicing meetings
- Prioritising workloads from directors and office team
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with Office Management and the smooth running of day to day activities
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Assisting with the suite of Marketing Information - House Formats, Capability Statements, Proposals, Presentations and CV's
- Arranging Marketing events and functions and recording on database
- Help manage the website and the update of website information, including Twitter and Linked-In
- Co-ordinate and manage suite of standard documentation
- Excellent level in Word and PowerPoint and Good level in Excel required
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Confidence with IT and computer packages
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- A bright and positive attitude
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.