Ashford - Free Parking
Long Term Temporary - 12 months minimum
Would you like to work for a large company close to home? Would you like to join a friendly team who will train and support you in your role? We are hiring for a great company based in central Ashford, with free parking on-site and dress down Fridays. This is a company we know really well, there is a real team spirit and most people stay with the company for a very long time.
This is a great opportunity starting immediately, your duties would include:
- Logging jobs on the in-house IT system
- Speaking with Engineers and Contract Managers
- Chasing missing information from internal staff
- Liaising with the Local Councils, issuing notices of works
- Sending letters to residents
- Speaking with customers regarding any issues or requests
- Processing timesheets for Engineers, checking any anomalies
- General administration such a sending letters, filing and photocopying
This is a varied Administration role with a mix of computer work and customer service, you will be speaking with all levels of staff so should be confident speaking with anyone from Engineers to Senior Management.
If successful, you would be able to start immediately and would be given full training for the role. You will receive weekly pay, up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions. All this plus the support from Office Angels throughout both the recruitment process and your employment this is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.