Team Administrator- Ipswich
Full Time Temporary (maternity cover) 12-14 months
Salary - Competitive!
Are you accurate, proactive and efficient? - Our client is looking for a Team Administrator with a positive 'can do' approach to support a busy Structural Engineering team in the Ipswich office.
In order to be considered for this Team Administrator role you will;
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS office including Word and Excel; experience of Adobe and other administrative software is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of the construction industry would be advantageous
Working as a Team Administrator you would;
- Typing correspondence, reports and specifications,
- Preparing documents for issue,
- Maintaining and updating information in the company database,
- Uploading data onto extranet systems,
- Filing, archiving and other general administrative tasks.
Attention to detail, excellent spelling and grammar and good time management skills are essential and you will need to work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
This is a maternity leave position expected to last between 10 and 14 months.
Our client is offering a generous starting salary plus package!
To discuss this Team Administrator role get in touch today! For more information! Call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job