Team Administrator- Ipswich
Full Time Temporary (maternity cover) 12-14 months
Salary - Competitive!
Are you accurate, proactive and efficient? - Our client is looking for a Team Administrator with a positive 'can do' approach to support a busy Structural Engineering team in the Ipswich office.
In order to be considered for this Team Administrator role you will;
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS office including Word and Excel; experience of Adobe and other administrative software is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of the construction industry would be advantageous
Working as a Team Administrator you would;
- Typing correspondence, reports and specifications,
- Preparing documents for issue,
- Maintaining and updating information in the company database,
- Uploading data onto extranet systems,
- Filing, archiving and other general administrative tasks.
Attention to detail, excellent spelling and grammar and good time management skills are essential and you will need to work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
This is a maternity leave position expected to last between 10 and 14 months.
Our client is offering a generous starting salary plus package!
To discuss this Team Administrator role get in touch today! For more information! Call MIKAELA on or email your CV to