My client is a boutique recruitment agency who specialise in sourcing hospitality professionals for luxury properties worldwide, including chalets, villas, yachts and private households. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time team administrator to join their growing team based in their London Head office. This is an amazing time to join this fast growing organisation and progress your career. It is a fun and vibrant and very sociable environment.
You will support the team in a wide range of administrative tasks assisting with recruitment, marketing and general office admin. The ideal individual will have initiative to improve current processes, can work independently with minimal supervision and wants to develop and grow within the company. You will need to be proactive, hardworking and dedicated to the continued success of this growing and vibrant agency.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Managing the advertising of roles on a number of job boards and company website
- Solely managing the enquiries email account and being first point of contact for all applicants
- Screening/shortlisting of applicants
- Organising and collecting all necessary candidate paperwork
- Scheduling of candidate registration appointments, conducting registration appointment when required
- Obtaining candidate references; verbal and written
- Keeping the database up to date with newly registered candidates
- Managing the social media sites - Facebook, Instagram
- Creating content for company blog
- General office administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous hospitality experience is desirable
- Previous office experience is essential
- Social media/marketing experience is desirable
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner as yoiu will be dealing with high profile individuals
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright graduate with an interest in skiing and travelling to join a vibrant and fast paced organisation. The role is to start immediately.
If you are interested in this opportunity than we would love to hear from you!
Rekroot Specialists are equal opportunity employers
- Social Media
- Graduate Level
- Luxury Lifestyle
- team administrator