Team Administrator -Birkenhead - £9.40 ph
Corus Consultancy are currently looking for a Dynamic Team Administrator to provide high quality, effective, secretarial and administrative support to our client's senior management team and the broader department. This is a contract (2 months with a possible extension) with an immediate start.
The role is extremely diverse and will require you to provide a flexible and responsive administration service to enable the department to function efficiently.
Must be experienced with Microsoft Word (in particular form formatting/mail merge), with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What we require from you:
- Must have at least 1 year experience
- Must provide quality and comprehensive administrative support to the team
- Possess Excellent Telephone Skills
- Ability to updating and maintaining manual & electronic records
- Excellent Typing Skills, Filing and General Secretarial Duties.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office, etc
- Proactive self-starter
- Team player
If you are a dynamic Team administrator, then apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job