Role: Team Administrator
We require a Team Administrator to join our Fusion JVHS2 project delivery team who are based at the Regus serviced office at Gate House in Aylesbury.
This role will be very varied and combine reception duties alongside administrative tasks. The main focus will be welcoming all visitors; answering incoming calls and offering administration support to all the team working in the satellite project office. We therefore need someone who is professional in their appearance and can work under pressure when required.
Your key activities will include:
- Normal reception duties including answering incoming calls.
- Advising all visitors on directions to office and issuing maps.
- Manage visitors' access and movements.
- Organise meeting rooms using Outlook calendars.
- Prepare meeting rooms with drinks and all stationery supplies.
- Order lunches as required.
- Book video conferencing as required.
- Order all stationery and stock control.
- Keep spreadsheets of all purchases.
- Manage hot desking system for all staff.
- Liaise with Birmingham reception team to produce weekly whereabouts.
- Monitor all staff whereabouts in Aylesbury on a daily basis.
- Issuing of security passes using office online system.
- Manage car parking spaces.
- Book hotels and train travel for colleagues.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems.
- Maintain all printing consumables and book service calls as required.
- Assist the document controllers in Birmingham (experience in document control would be advantageous).
- Liaise with Regus office staff for any day to day queries.
- Liaise with the Office Manager in Birmingham on all Aylesbury office major issues.
- Other general administrative duties from team members as required.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- Successful experience as an office administrator.
- A professional, smart appearance.
- Educated to GCSE level, including English and Maths.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player.
The role is full time; Monday - Friday (37.5 hours). Specific hours to be confirmed but between 0800 - 1730 to suit successful candidate.
Based at The Gate House, Gateway Way, Aylesbury, Bucks HP198DB. All applicants should ideally be able to get to the office within 45 minutes of travel time.
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year.
- Matched contribution company pension scheme.
- Enhanced maternity pay and childcare vouchers.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Positive Team Player