Team Administrator £19k - £20k - Immediate Start
Office Angels is delighted to be working in partnership with our Client based in Hassocks who due to expansion, is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team.
This is an interesting and varied role and you will be responsible for providing a small friendly team with administrative support.
You will play an integral role in enabling the smooth and efficient running of the administrative function.
Your duties will include:
- Answering calls and emails from customers and directing enquiries to appropriate team members
- Keeping records of customer queries and complaints
- Creating letters using existing templates
- Collating information and updating spreadsheets
- Assisting with the production of presentations
- Maintaining audit records
- General office administration including filing, shredding, post handling and typing up of records and documentation
The ideal candidate:
- IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel to include creation of spreadsheets and use of basic formulas
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Due to the rural location of our Client you must have access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW with your CV!
In return my our Client offers:
- Competitive starting salary of £19,000 p/a to be raised up to £20,000 p/a after 3 months
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working hours 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 3pm on a Friday
- Immediate start available!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'