The successful candidate will have superb customer service and administration skills as you will be supporting and coordinating the installation and delivery of goods to high value clients.
To ensure that all relevant information is collected and communicated prior to customer delivery and installation:
* Run daily installation reports.
* progress chase the delivery and installation questionnaires, including floor plans, form clients .
* Provide relevant information from customer questionnaires to the installation planning and transport teams.
* Issue risk assessments.
* Book in installation with the client.
* Ensure all documentation is completed and included in the site pack.
* Carry out all other necessary administration tasks to support the installations process.
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced office environment.
* Experience of working within a manufacturing or logistics office environment
* Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
* Order processing experience.
* Strong team working skills in a time pressured role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'