Team Administrator - £12.91ph plus holiday pay SE London
5 mins Walk for Kennington or Oval tube.
15 mins bus from Victoria or Waterloo.
Start ASAP - For 2 months initially
Are you an experienced Administrator who can provide support to a busy team? If you would like the opportunity work in a fast-paced role and can deliver the highest level of administration then get in touch now.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Case Management and Adjudications Functions within the Fitness to Practise Department.
- Provide administrative support to the Department to ensure cases are processed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain paper and electronic systems, and databases, to monitor and record Fitness to Practise, Health & Character and prosecution processes, making sure information is kept up to date, accurate and accessible in accordance with Data Protection policies.
- Provide a first point of contact for queries and telephone calls to the Fitness to Practise Team.
- Provide administrative assistance for the preparation of panel hearings.
- Provide administrative assistance to ensure the timely delivery of documentation and the preparation of case lists for Investigating Panels.
- Responsibility for arranging travel and accommodation for colleagues and witnesses attending panel hearings.
- Demonstrated ability in providing high level administrative support.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment, and a flexible approach.
- Demonstrated ability in preparing correspondence, and compiling information in accordance with set processes.
- Well-developed organisational skills and accuracy in work.
- The ability to follow processes and procedures, including the ability to seek advice where appropriate.
- An understanding of professional regulation, or ability to develop this.
- A high standard of telephone skills and demonstrated ability to show sensitivity and tact in dealing with confidential matters.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with customers from all backgrounds.
- Sound working knowledge of window based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the internet.
- Ability to deal fairly, sensitively and pragmatically with people from all levels and from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people who may be vulnerable.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
- Customer Service
- High Level Administration
- Microsoft Office
- Case Work