Job title: Team Administration Assistant
Location: Cambridge, UK
MedImmune is the worldwide biologics research and development arm of AstraZeneca. As one of the world’s premier biotechnology companies, our mission is centered on delivering life-changing medicines.
As a Team Administration Assistant you will work with the Head of Operations to provide a high-quality administration support service to the Neuroscience LT (UK and USA) and wider team to facilitate the efficient operation of the neuroscience organization.
This is a full time, permanent role however school hours could be considered (10am-4pm).
- Diary management for the LT member based in USA and the LT in the UK
- Booking of meeting rooms and catering - for the team when needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and/or seminars for the wider team
- Timely submission of Expense claims for the LT and some of the wider team
- Booking travel for the team using Concur and other applications
- Assist with the maintenance of an electronic filing system as directed (Sharepoint/BOX)
- Store and retrieve documents from filing system as needed
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries as they arise
- Keep reception informed of expected external guests
- Booking meeting rooms for the team and when needed arrange for catering to be provided.
- Providing all round general administration support for the Neuroscience team as and when required.
- Proven experience as an Administrator
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Proficient use of Outlook and MS Office applications
- Ability to plan and organise effectively
- Ability to prioritise own workload according to the needs of the department
- Demonstrate attention to detail, working consistently to high standards
- Experience supporting a team
- Confident, flexibility team player, with a can-do attitude
- Some finance experience, but not essential
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
MedImmune is an equal opportunity employer. MedImmune will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Opening date: 31th January 2018
Closing date: 14th February 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job