Team Admin Support
Our client is looking for a full-time Team Administrator to join their expanding team in Esher. This is a new role which will benefit from having someone who has experience within Construction and is able to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment.
You will be supporting the professional staff within the Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Marketing team. You will be playing a key part in the success of the development of these teams.
There are some PA duties involved however, this is not a PA role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn about the business so will suit a commercially aware candidate.
Our client offers excellent development and working environment and would suit someone who enjoys a varied role and adapts well with change.
Skills and experience required for this role are:-
• A team player.
• A good communicator.
• Professional and adaptable.
• Strong computer skills on MS Office; Word and Excel essential together with PowerPoint as there will be some presentation work.
• Able to organise workload within strict deadlines.
• Able to work under time limited pressures.
• Previous experience of working in a motivated and fast moving business.
• Previous experience of the construction industry.
• Pro-active and have a positive 'can do!’ attitude.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Communication Skills
- Fast Paced Environment