Teaching Role in BS3
Teaching position needed in BS3 area of Bristol.
Full-time position at a school in Bristol BS3 area has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a Teacher for a KS1 class to start in September. NQT applicable.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a 2 form entry primary school in Bristol BS3 area which has been assessed to be good by Ofsted. Therefore, the primary school has a great reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a KS1 class teacher position.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team.
Details are as below:
- Supported by a Teaching Assistant.
- 30 children in the class.
- Fully time KS1 Teacher role from September 21 to December 21
- Paid Monthly
- Working interviews as soon as possible.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS1.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
- This is a full-time KS1 teaching position from September to December.
- You will be paid an agreed rate every month.
- There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'