Our clients are currently looking for aspiring instructors looking to teach English as foreign language in other countries (destinations will be further discussed during application roles starting 2021.
Details about the position
Successful candidates will be focused on training students in English, helping them learn the basics of the language and improving their English-speaking skills. Hours will be anywhere between 20-25 hours a week and students may vary in age from elementary pupils to adults, depending on the needs of the institution accepting the placement. Materials and curriculum information will also be provided to allow instructors to focus on teaching.
Some of the work involved are preparing complementary materials for lessons/activities; assisting students in practice conversations; preparing written and oral tests; providing appropriate feedback on activities and written and oral tests; writing assessments about students’ progress; working towards building students’ confidence to converse in English; and contributing in team meetings.
Start date will be for the early 2021
What are the requirements?
- Applicants should be native English speakers and hold a Bachelor’s degree in any course.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have an enthusiasm to work with students of different ages and learning levels.
- Willing to be trained in teaching foundations and classroom management.
- Flexible when it comes to assignment location.
- Without prior criminal convictions.
What are the benefits?
- Training course on TEFL provided by us to give you foundation knowledge on the profession and the functions and demands it entails.
- A minimum salary of £1000-1500 a month. Successful applicants have the option to earn more by doing private one-on-one lessons outside of school hours if permitted by the school/learning institution.
- Starting contract of 12-24 months, but can be extended depending on performance and decision of school/learning institution.
- Full-board accommodation and working visa provided and paid for by school/learning institution.
- Full reimbursement of outbound and return flights.
- Basic health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Additional benefits may be provided by school/learning institution.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your career overseas, whilst experiencing new culture and making a big difference in the lives of students. Apply as indicated and we will process your application and arrange an interview. Should you require more information, feel free to get in touch with us.
Take advantage of this job offer today and be on your way to teach in an overseas destination tomorrow!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'