Role: Teaching Assistants Needed!
Location: Central/North London
Pay: Up to £80/day
Start Date: ASAP
Uniform Education are currently looking for outstanding Teaching Assistants for our client schools for our preferred supplier Camden Learning trust. We can offer Day to Day, Long Term, or Short-Term positions to suit your individual circumstances in schools in the Camden area.
- Standard and competitive pay rates
- Regular work in local schools
- Pre booking
- Regular supply, long term and permanent contracts
- Supportive schools environments with experienced support staff for guidance
- Ensuring all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Demonstrate good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
- Support the class teacher in all day to day tasks
- General supervision of individual students and the class as a whole
- Must be able to manage behaviour effectively
- Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment in the classroom
- Integrate into the school by enforcing policies regarding behaviour and uniform
The successful candidate should have:
- Teaching assistant experience
- An up to date CV with references
- Valid and current DBS
- A demonstration of good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about assisting in the classroom and working with children
With a combined 50 year's experience, Uniform Education aims to provide quality teachers and support staff in schools throughout London. We offer supply, long term and permanent contracts.
For more information on how to apply and further details, please contact Sean @ Uniform Education on .
- "teaching assitant" "ta" "assitant" "support staff"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'