Then we want you!
REED Education are currently working with a selection of primary schools in the Birmingham area who are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to work within their provision on an ad hoc, temporary and permanent basis.
• Level 3 or above
• Teaching Assistant
• 55-65 per day
The role will entail working alongside and supporting the class teachers in ensuring pupils are being given the necessary support to enhance their development within the classroom. You will work closely on a 1:1 or small group tutorial basis and support in the delivery of interventions.
• You will have a Level 3 Qualification or higher and proven experience of working within a primary school classroom setting.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• £55-60 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is focused and passionate on enhancing the development of individuals. If you are still seeking your ideal position for September and would like to be considered for this position, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on 0121 237 2623 or email CV directly to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'