Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy
*Supply TA vacancies across Manchester schools
*Various TA positions across all phases starting September 2018
* Excellent daily supply rate of pay £60- £75
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
Supply TA Specification
Supply TA- Are you a TA looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis daily or on long term basis across Manchester. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary Schools and Children's Centres within your local area on the days that suit you!
Your role as a supply Teaching Assistant may differ from school to school depending on their expectations but throughout your employment you will be expected to support the class teacher throughout all subjects, independently teach non-curriculum subjects for PPA time, assist in the preparation and delivery of lessons, sometimes carry out small group interventions, work as part of a team and safeguard children always.
To be successful, you must…
- Have gained experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in working with both children and adults
- Be creative and know how to enhance and develop children's learning
- Hold sound knowledge and understanding of your desired KS curriculum
- Be available between the hours of 8.30am-4pm
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultants
- Excellent rates of pay
- Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
If you are interested in working as a supply TA across Manchester and the surrounding areas, please apply now or contact me via email or call for an informal chat on regarding this vacancy.
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"