Teaching Assistant - North London
Teaching Assistant required for primary school in North London to start this month for a temporary role that will last until the end of the academic year.
- Teaching Assistant - 1:1 and Group work with Autism and Moderate Learning difficulties
- KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant assignment
- Teaching Assistant role - 1:1, small group work and in class support
- 1:1 teaching assistant for boy in Year 4 on the autistic spectrum
- Small group intervention teaching assistant for SEN children in KS1
- Teaching Assistant with Good understanding of Autism essential
- Teaching Assistant required until the end of the academic year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant for a primary school based in North London to start this month.
Part of the role will involve working 1:1 with a boy in Year 4 who is on the autistic spectrum. He can be very boisterous but he is not violent and he engages in his work given the right encouragement.
The role will also involve working as a general Teaching Assistant and doing small group and intervention work with SEN children in Key Stage 1.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be joining a vibrant and friendly inner London primary school with a long-standing and supportive staff team.
Applicants for this Teaching Assistant post should have previous experience working with primary aged children with autism, ideally within a primary school setting. You should be a pro-active and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with children and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in North London and can start work this month, please send us your CV immediately and we will be in touch if your experience fits our criteria.