Teaching Assistant - East London
Teaching Assistant required for primary school in East London to start this month for a long term contract until the end of the academic year.
- Teaching Assistant - 1:1 with autistic boy
- Early Years Teaching Assistant role
- Teaching Assistant for 4 year old boy with autism
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant in class
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant/nursery nurse in Early Years
- Teaching Assistant with Good understanding of Autism essential
- Immediate Start -Teaching Assistant required until the end of the academic year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant for a primary school in East London to start this month.
The Teaching Assistant role will involve working 1:1 with a boy in Reception who is on the autistic spectrum. He is very energetic but is not aggressive, although we require an experienced teaching assistant or nursery nurse who can handle challenging behaviour in infants.
The successful teaching assistant will be joining a friendly and supportive primary school with a well-established staff team based in East London. The role will start as soon as possible and will be at least until July with a possibility of going permanent before then.
Applicants for this Teaching Assistant post should have previous experience working with Early Years children with autism, within a primary school or nursery setting. You should be a pro-active and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who enjoys working with Early Years children with special educational needs.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in East London to start this month, please send us your CV immediately and we will be in touch if your experience fits our criteria.