Teaching Assistant - Nailsea
Your new company
This is a two form entry primary school that has fantastic Ofsted report in Nailsea. The School believes in creating a safe and stimulating learning environment, encouraging children to show initiative, to work in partnerships with both parents and careers and to give children a real understanding of their place within society.
Your new role
Your new teaching assistant job in Nailsea will be to support across KS2. You will be working within years 3, 4 and 5. Responsibilities include; providing support to a range of different pupils and groups within the school. You will be creating end of term activities, with the support of the class teachers. You will be expected to help set up and pack up the class at the end of each school day.
You days will consist of:
- Mon - work within the classroom with a year 5 class
- Tues - work within the classroom with a year 3 class
- Wed - work within the classroom with a year 4 class
- Thurs - You will be back in the year 5 class in the morning and in the afternoon you will take a small group of pupils into one of 'progress rooms' to help track and monitor the progression of those pupils
- Fri - You will be back in the year 4 class all day to assist the lead teacher with the Friday arts and crafts day
What you'll need to succeed
When applying for this teaching assistant job in Nailsea, you will need:
- Two long term references for teaching assistant work
- Previous school based teaching assistant experience
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
- GCSE Grade C or above in mathematics and English
What you'll get in return
- A competitive rate of pay
- A full time, long term placement
- A dedicated consultant
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate, click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if this position does not match your experience or what you are looking for, but you are actively looking for a new role, then call us on .