- 1:1 support of Yr 11 pupil at risk of exclusion
- Tutoring GCSE Maths, English and Science with resources provided by school
- 2 hour tuition sessions Monday to Thursdays weekly
A secondary school academy based in Hammersmith is looking a teaching assistant with tutoring experience to work with a Year 11 student at risk of exclusion. The school supports students aged 13 to 16 who have been, or are at risk of being permanently excluded from their previous placements.
The academy prides itself on its approach which aims to provide educational opportunities on a par to those available to their mainstream peers with students studying a fully accredited Key Stage 4 programme, including at least seven GCSEs.
- Must be able to work for 2 hours daily on Monday - Thursdays during school term time
- Must be able to travel to Hammersmith/Ravenscourt Park (West London)
- Must be confident in supporting students 1:1 with Maths, English and core subjects sessions
- Must be degree educated as a minimum
- Experience as a tutor or intervention teaching assistant is highly beneficial
A valid DBS with Child Only Workforce registered onto the update service and 2 professional references is required in order to secure this job.
If you think this would be perfect for this role please email your updated CV and references to the contact details provided
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.