• Are you an a qualified Teaching Assistant? Do you hold a Level 2, Level 3 or HLTA qualification
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or Key Stage 5
• Experience working as whole class support, small groups and one-to-one support, including supporting pupils with various SEN.
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching Assistant roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'