ITN Mark Education are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for children with Special Educational Needs for Daily and Long Term cover in West London
We would be keen to speak to you if you have experience working with children across all age groups and especially keen to speak to you if you have previous SEND experience.
- Have you worked in schools for children with ASD, PMLD, SLD, MLD or EBD?
- Have you worked with children with challenging behaviour?
- Do you have any 1 to 1 or group experience with children within a mainstream setting?
- Are you MAKATON, PECS trained or TEAM TEACH trained?
We will consider teaching assistants who have worked in a mainstream setting with relevant skills and experience. The successful candidate will demonstrate a professional approach and be able to take the initiative and work effectively with permanent staff and have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally professional experience working with SEND children in the UK in the last 3 years
- Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that ITN Mark Education are looking for, please send your CV to us at or call Steven Causer-Smith on .
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK's largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Special Needs
- Learning Support Assistant