Teaching Assistants Required Special Educational Needs
Our client is a Secondary Provision for students ranging 7 to 19 years with a school population of up to 16 students.
This is a varied and interesting role with the opportunity to support young people in not only their education but in obtaining essential life skills. There are a range of activities students participate in such as, supporting local church cinema, swimming, climbing, rowing, canoeing and even horse riding.
The successful candidate does not require any specific qualification but any relevant experience in special needs education, social care, and teaching or education settings could be beneficial to this role. Along with interests in vocations, gardening, cooking etc.
Knowledge of PECS, Makaton and Autism would also be advantageous.
It is essential to:
• Have a passion for working with children and young people
• Be prepared to offer personal care to some students
• Planning activities for the children to participate in both the classroom and community
• Help keep parents and teaching staff informed of their children's development and well being
• Have the ability to work as part of a professional team
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'