We are looking for Key Stage 1 and 2 Teaching Assistants who are looking for an exciting new role in a great school in Carterton. The school is a vibrant and creative environment and have a supportive Senior Leadership Team. The school are looking for someone with great creativity and the ability to work alongside the class teacher. If you have experience as a teaching assistant or relevant qualifications please get in touch.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As the successful Teacher Assistant you will need to;
- Have the relevant qualifications and experience.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact our Oxford office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'