Teaching Assistants required for long term and short term roles within West London
Reed are currently recruiting for vibrant, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We work with a number of Primary Schools and Independent Schools in West London who are recruiting for Teaching Assistants on a supply basis, as well as a long term or permanent basis.
If you do supply work, it is a great opportunity to network within a range of different schools and to find the perfect school for you! If you are also looking for longer term or permanent positions we are also very keen to hear from you as Schools are recruiting now!
This is a chance to put your skills as a Teaching Assistant/ HLTA to the test whilst allowing you to be flexible in your working hours.
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
For this role you must have/be the following:
• UK experience working within a School Environments
• Experience of working within the UK curriculum
• Available at least 3 days a week within the West London
• Able to commute up to 45 minutes on an emergency basis
• Passionate about supporting children's education
• Ideally a qualification from within education or childcare
Or if you are not wanting supply work but interested in longer term or permanent roles please also contact us!
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business