Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience working on with SEN pupils?
The school are seeking SEN TA's required to provide small groups and pupils with Autism, ADHD and SEMH. Staff must be calm and caring as some pupils come from challenging and vulnerable backgrounds.
The school was graded 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in 2017 and makes great leaps with raising attainment of lower ability pupils. The school has an extremely supportive and passionate SLT. They are looking for Teaching Assistants to hit the ground running and support the class teacher.
The positions available are short and long term vacancies with the potential to turn permanent for the ideal candidate. The school need Teaching Assistants who are flexible to work with small groups and on a 121 basis.
The School is close to commuter links and is easily accessible via car.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting in a voluntary or paid capacity. If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job