Looking for Teaching Assistants who wants to become Teachers, Barnet, London
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £65-£70 per day
Have you completed University and started to think of potential career paths?
Does education sound like a field you could see yourself in?
Would you like to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant at a school that offers initial teacher training?
GSL Education are recruiting talented graduates for their client schools in Barnet to aid the class teacher in in the development of the students. Being a graduate, if you have ever thought about education as a potential career for you, why not find out first hand as a Teaching Assistant in one of many loved schools across Barnet
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
· is able to raise and sustain high standards
· Has an appropriate qualification to work with young children - either degree or childcare qualification
· Has an innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
· Holds enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
· Possesses excellent communication and organisational skills
· Has good knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum and how young children learn
· Has experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment
· Has the ability to share expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents and staff
In return, the school offers:
· delightful, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and all aspects of school life
· an inclusive team of dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
· excellent support for CPD and career development
· a genuine commitment to staff well being
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced
DBS check. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Education Consultant & Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job