Teaching Assistants across Berkshire - Graduates
We are looking for teaching assistants to work with a range of secondary schools within the following education authorities: Slough, Reading, Windsor and Maidenhead, Bracknell Forest and Wokingham.
Our schools are looking to appoint successful candidates through fixed term and short term contracts contracts starting January. They are looking for graduates who wish to become teachers in the future or candidates who have experience with SEND.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be part of a team of over working under the direction of the SENCO. You will be expected to work effectively with both teaching and support staff at all levels as well as with parents/carers, students and external agencies
The ideal candidate
- Experience working with children who have SEND (desirable)
- Ability to form good working relationships with students, parents/carers and colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative
- A high degree of professionalism in your approach to work and tasks set
- An ability to be a good role model for students and colleagues.
Schools are looking to interview ASAP so please email your CV to Alfred Bache.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions
- "ta" "teaching assistant" "graduates" "schools"