REED Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 teaching assistant to support one of our primary schools located in the Rotherham area. You must have previous experience providing classroom support within key stage 1 and key stage 2. This is a full-time role, 5 days a week, commencing at the start of January up until the February half-term, with the potential to extend.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the class teacher with the implementation of the curriculum, ensuring that learning objectives are delivered and met
- Using positive and effective behaviour management skills
- Supporting the class teacher in managing class behaviour, or any challenging behaviour that may arise
- Understanding pupil’s individual needs and being able to respond by providing individual attention, help and reassurance as necessary
Candidates must have:
- Prior classroom experience within KS1/KS2
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills and behaviour management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive daily rate
- 24/7 access to a specialist primary consultant offering you support with application assistance, CV advice and any other queries
- Access to our discount clubs (Reed Benefits & Reed Reward Hub)
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach training
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle-free payroll process
If you would like more information on this or any other role available through Reed, please contact Jade Ho at Reed Education, or apply below.
For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'