- Long term job from January 2022
- £80 - £90 per day
- South East London
- Secondary Key Stages
- Special Needs
Reeson Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant with the skills to support children with Autism, Severe Learning Disabilities and Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities.
- SEN School
- Autism, Aspergers, Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Brain damage, trauma, Speech and Language delay and Multisensory Impairment
- Secondary and post 16 site
- Small class sizes
- Excellent facilities
- Room for progression
- Potential for a permanent contract
- Strong and confident Teaching Assistants required
- SE London with good transport routes
The Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting students in Secondary with Special Needs
- Differentiating work to suit individuals needs
- Feeding back to Class Teacher on students progress and behaviours
- Dealing with any challenging behaviour with positive behaviour strategies
- Encouraging and inspiring students to reach their potential
Working in this School you will have;
- Access to Continuous Professional Development
- An excellent and competitive rate of £80-90 per day, from day 1!
- A warm and supportive working environment
- Small class size to focus on individuals
- Comparatively fast career progression
If you would be keen to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant opportunity in South East London, I would urge you to apply with your CV today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%
- ("SEN" OR "SEND" OR "Special Needs" OR "ASD" OR "ASC" OR "Autism" OR "Autistic Spectrum" OR "SLD" OR "Severe Learning Difficulties" OR "PMLD" OR "Prof
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'