Do you have experience supporting young children with challenging behaviour? Would you like the opportunity to work within several Primary schools, making a positive impact to the education of children? Tradewind are recruiting
Tradewind are proud to be working with a variety of Primary schools in East Riding and the surrounding areas and we are seeking SEND Teaching Assistants who have experience supporting Primary school children with Autism and challenging behaviour.
We are seeking experienced practitioners who are charismatic, successful in building positive relationships and can easily integrate into new surroundings. Additionally, they must be willing to contribute any ideas they have to help support those who work there.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience supporting children with SEN
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an SEND Teaching Assistant
- Feel confident to lead individual and small group activities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a TA qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position in East Riding. For more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'