SEN TA | Redbridge
Are you looking for a new SEN Teaching Assistant role in a primary school in East London to start in September 2021?
This exciting new Teaching Assistant role starts in September and involves working in a specialist class for children with autism from reception up to KS1. This role would suit somebody who is experienced with Special Educational Needs especially with children on the autistic spectrum
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Varied role working with a variety of ages in a specialist class within a mainstream school
- Work under a professional SENCO who is very supportive of her staff
- Develop your knowledge within a specialist environment
- Great opportunity to join a thriving team of professionals who are passionate about their work
- 1:1 and in class support- chance to work within a highly skilled team
What are the school looking for?
- Knowledgeable Special Educational Needs Practitioner ideally with Team Teach training
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- SEN Teaching Assistant experience within a primary school
- Confident at managing challenging behaviour
- Willing to learn and develop skills further
All SEN Teaching Assistants at this primary school benefit from the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. This is a long term role that for the right person will be for the whole academic year.
Please apply immediately if interested!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'