Vida Education are looking for a Cover Supervisor to start at a school in Carlisle, ideally ASAP either on a full time or part time basis.
In order to be considered for the post of Cover Supervisor, you will need to:
- Have previous experience of working in a classroom or have experience relating to children.
- Be reliable, committed and flexible.
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- A DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
The Cover Supervisor role, often fits the following people:
- Trainee Teachers looking for classroom experience
- Teachers that are looking for flexibility and ad-hoc work
- Teaching Assistants who are looking to gain more experience
- Newly Qualified Teachers who have just finished placements, waiting to qualify
- Sports Coaches who are looking to gain classroom experience
- Candidates who have experience relating to children and looking to make their next step!
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the role of Cover Supervisor , please do apply now!
Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
- teaching assistant
- level 3
- classroom support
- learning support assistant
- teaching and learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'