Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team of supply Teaching Assistants that live in Blackpool and the surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit qualified Teaching Assistants who will hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 certificate or equivalent and will have at least 6 months of referenceable experience in the past two years in an education setting.
Roles potentially include:
- Primary Schools - Working within Early Years, KS1 and KS2 classes
- Secondary Schools & Academy’s - Working and supporting KS3 and KS4 pupils
- Pupil referral units - Supporting pupils from KS1-KS4
- Specialist Schools - Working and supporting pupils with SEND
- Early Years Settings - Working with birth to five
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who are:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children/young adults.
- Are able to work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Work as part of a strong team.
- Are able to use their initiative.
- Are able to support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Are able to support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
- Have GCSE Mathematics and English
- It would be desirable if the right candidate holds a Team Teach and moving and handling qualification.
In return, you will receive:
- Weekly competitive pay
- 24/7 communication to your allocated consultant (Daniel)
- Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle, creating a perfect work-life balance
- Find extensive job opportunities
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Teaching Assistants as well as newly qualified Teaching Assistants. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Teaching Assistants a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Daniel at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.
- Young People
- Assistant Teaching
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'