We are currently seeking Autism specialist Teaching Assistants for Two School sites near Moseley.
The school has been rated Good with OUTSTANDING personal development, behaviour and welfare. Currently there are over 198 pupils attending aged 3-19 years old and considered an all-through school. With good transport links from either Selly Oak or Train station or Hall Green station. There is parking available for those who drive.
Class numbers are smaller than mainstream education with the average class been between 6-10 students. You will join a class Team comprising of The Class Teach and Two Teaching Assistants. In some selected classes 1-1 support maybe in place increasing the pupil to staff ratio.
For this particular role prior classroom experience is essential with Level Three Teaching Assistant qualification preferred but not essential.
This Role is Term time only starting February 21 with a 12 week probation period.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
1) Experience in either: ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Autism (ASD) Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD) Challenging Behaviour Dyslexia Epilepsy Global Development Delay (GDD) Hearing Impairment (HI) Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI) Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD) Speech and Language Disorder Severe learning difficulties (SLD) Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) Visual Impairment (VI).
2) Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) subscribed on the update service.
3) Relevant qualifications and experience to the role
4) Legal Right to work in the United Kingdom
5) Ability to attend an interview December 2020 and start Fulltime hours in January 2021
6) Full Job History and original certificates for relevant qualifications.
Qualifications Required: Level three Teaching Assistant.
Salary: Point 1 - 4 Smart Scale.
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: Online registration with face to face interview to follow
Start Date: February 21
Contact: Luke Elliott
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'