EBD/SEMH TA | South East London | February Start
Long term teaching assistant role to start immediately at a secondary school in South East London.
The successful applicant will be working with disaffected teenagers who present with challenging behaviour. We are looking for a confident SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience working with young people with behaviour social and emotional difficulties.
Here are some benefits of working at the school as a Teaching Assistant:
- Long Term role within a vibrant inner London secondary school.
- Join a large and highly skilled SEN Team
- Varied role involving in class, 1:1 and small group intervention work
- Opportunity to work with the full age and ability range
- Good career opportunities for both teaching and pastoral routes
So what we are looking for?
- Previous experience working with challenging young people in a learning environment
- Experience with emotional and behavioural difficulties as a Teaching Assistant within a school, alternative provision or similar environment
- Confident and Articulate communicator
- Firm but fair approach able to set appropriate boundaries with teenagers
The school is looking for Teaching Assistants who can come in this month and build positive relationships with challenging young people, remove barriers to learning and help them to progress well at school.
If you think you can help with this then please apply today!
- Secondary School
- Small Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'