Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant with experience covering in different key stages? Do you have Level 2 or 3? Are you looking for a full time position?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in Sheffield. They are looking to add a full time, TA to their impressive school covering across school. The school have encouraged Teaching Assistants with experience on a long term basis that do not have a qualification to apply.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive senior management team
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Support the class teacher by working with small groups, SEN children & doing interventions.
- Deliver schemes of work set by the class teacher
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn
- Be able to start after Easter & commit to the role full-time until the end of the Summer term at least
- Teaching Assistant Experience
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Please send your CV to or call Lewi on for more info on this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'