Are you a committed, proactive Teaching Assistant in the South Lincolnshire Area? Are you searching for full time work or love the flexibility of part time?
We are searching for passionate people to take on various Teaching Assistant roles across Spalding and Lincolnshire.
We work closely with many schools and academies in the Lincolnshire area, covering all positions from 1:1 intervention, teaching assistants and general cover.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a school setting
- Show a caring and empathetic nature towards pupils
- Be able to support pupils in small groups or 1:1 setting
- Nurture and develop the pupils social and academic potential
- Maintain records to show students’ progress where necessary
- Be able to assist in basic teaching and planning for lessons and small groups when needed.
Why work with Change Education:
- We are the only education agency based in south Lincolnshire meaning we are best placed to offer advice and guidance and introduce you to local schools.
- We work with many of the secondary schools across south Lincolnshire and work on many exclusive and confidential roles.
- We take the time to get to know you, understand your skills, experience and personality and then find supply work in schools which are a great fit! Doesn’t that sound much better then how traditional agencies work!
- Registering with us could not be more straightforward.
- Our team is made up of industry experts with a wealth of experience meaning your career could not be in better hands.
- One point of contact with a consultant who is a specialist within the SEN sector and your area ensuring a bespoke, personalised and consultative service.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple schools across South Lincolnshire - please apply now with your CV to find out more!
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have several other positions available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'