- Do you want a new and exciting work environment?
- Are you patient and caring?
- Can you rise to the challenge when required?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a school in New Milton. The school caters for students with autism and Social Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). It is a Pupil Referral Unit where students will come temporarily with the hope that they will return to mainstream school. The school is currently is a very small school of 20-30 students but is likely to expand to up to 80 students within the next year.
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- A calm and patient practitioner
- Professional or personal experience working with children and/or adults with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Dedicated and committed to making a real change in young people’s lives
- Have some experience working with children in a school setting or similar
Your role at the school would be to assist the class teacher and possibly support other TA’s in the room throughout the school day. Your main duties will include helping pupils with their work, assistance in group work activities, providing an alternative environment for the pupils to work to promote the pupils progress and help them reach their full potential.
What we expect from you:
- A Child only DBS on the Update Service or a willingness to get one
- Willingness to work between 08:30-15:30
What you can expect from Teaching Personnel:
- A dedicated consultant to discuss current or future roles with you
- An extensively discounted CPD programme including some FREE courses
- Payment in house, meaning no fees from Umbrella companies
- £10 an hour
- 13 weeks off per year.
If you feel this would be the role for you or you would be interested in a similar role, then please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'