Do you have experience working with children outside of a school setting? Do you have experience working with children who have special needs? Are you flexible, adaptable and have some experience working with children who have challenging behaviour?
If you have answered "Yes" to the questions above this could be the role for you. I am looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for a well-established school in Stevenage. In order to be considered for this role you will need to be available immediately five days a week. You will be working closely with children who have an individual education plan, as well as supporting small groups who require additional support. If you are interested in the position and want to find out more about the school, please apply now
- Ongoing access to CPD
- Onsite parking available
- Access to new facilities
- Chance to gain valuable experience within a classroom setting
- Ensure children feel safe and included at all times
- Work closely with the classroom teacher to ensure resources are available to support every child
- One to one support provided were needed
- Identify individual learning styles and provide support accordingly
- Have an enhanced DBS
- Some experience working with children with special needs previously
- Two employment references
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please call Jamila on to register your interest or send your CV through to and I will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'