Behaviour TA | East London
Are you a teaching Assistant with experience of working with 11-16 year olds with social, emotional and behaviour difficulties difficulties (SEBD/SEMH)?
We are looking for an SEN teaching assistant to work within a specialist ARP provision within a mainstream secondary school starting as soon as possible. The successful Teaching Assistant must have experience working with challenging young people who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Here are some of the benefits of working at the school:
- Opportunity to work within a specialist behavioural team
- Varied role within the Additional Resourced Provision and the Mainstream School
- Out of class behaviour mentor/intervention Groups /Learning Mentor
- East London School - Good transport links from inside or outside London
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team and excellent behaviour systems in place
What are the school looking for?
- Previous youth work or learning mentor experience is beneficial to this role.
- Teaching assistant who is passionate about working with SEMH learners and consider that you can make a difference to their lives.
- Natural behaviour management ability
- Willing to work within a highly motivated team
- Enthusiastic Individual who loves working in a school environment
If you want to join a motivated team of Teaching Assistants and you have experience working with challenging young people within a secondary school environment then we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'