Are you a teaching assistant looking for local, flexible work?
Do you want to work in a friendly, caring and supporting environment?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are recruiting teaching assistants with Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 experience.
Vacancies available for day to day and long term work.
What we look for:
- A Catholic teaching assistant or a teaching assistant who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education related topics
- Be passionate about children's learning
- Be enthusiastic and caring
- A reliable and committed work ethic
- Be able to provide two recent professional references
- Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend to CPSS and receive vouchers.
- teaching assistant OR SEN support OR learning support assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'