Teaching Assistant Urgently Needed for Primary School in Bromley
Empowering Learning are recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the South East London borough of Bromley. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
They are looking to appoint someone with a passion for childcare and supporting and scaffolding learning. You must be willing to work with and support pupils in KS1 and KS2.
About the School:
The school is described as vibrant and lively for children aged between 2 and 11. They offer a high standard of education to their pupils and are heavily oversubscribed. The children are divided into mixed ability classes. The facilities are fantastic and are split into two main buildings, each of which has its own central hall/ gymnasium, sports fields, safety surface playgrounds, ICT wireless and laptops/tablets, well-stocked library and shared art areas.
There is also a bespoke breakfast and after school club - services that are valued by many of the schools busy parents.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and pedagogy around child development in Early Years is essential.
- A flexible and proactive approach to supporting students
- Experience dealing with Special Needs including Autism (Not essential)
- A commitment to safeguarding children.
Benefits of Working With Empowering Learning:
- Support of a Dedicated Primary Consultant 24/7
- Weekly and flexible rates of pay
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through the agency
- Access to work at a variety of schools within the borough
Please do get in touch if you are an Experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new and exciting position to commence as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'