Are you a qualified school teaching assistant?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of local schools in the Nottinghamshire area?
Whether you are an experienced or newly qualified teaching assistant, Teachers UK wants to hear from you. Teachers UK are recruiting reliable, qualified, motivated and flexible teaching assistants that are looking to work on a daily, short term or long term basis within schools in Worksop and surrounding areas.
If you haven't yet secured a teaching assistant role or looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Teachers UK want to hear from you!
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24-hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week - depending on what you are looking for
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Please call Elisia today to discuss potential opportunities or email a copy of your current CV to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'