SEN TA | Redbridge | East London
December start for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in the London Borough of Redbridge.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts at the beginning of next month and involves working 1:1 with a child with autism in the mornings and working alongside a child with microcephaly in the afternoon.
We are looking for a versatile individual, experienced with both children presenting with challenging behaviour and also infants with physical needs.
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Varied role using a variety of skill sets
- Great opportunity to join a supportive SEN team on a long term basis
- Develop your knowledge and skills with training available
- 1:1 work with different kinds of needs
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Experience working with non-verbal children
- Empathetic and nurturing Teaching Assistant also able to manage challenging behaviour
- Always looking to develop knowledge skills further
- Able to use alternative communication methods a bonus
All SEN Teaching Assistants at the school are offered the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. This is a long term role to start in December and will continue for the whole academic year.
Interviews and trial days are taking place over the next couple of weeks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'