SEN TA | West London | 18-25 year old Adults | Immediate Start
Are you available this month for a long term Teaching Assistant role at a fantastic provision for 18-25 year old Special Needs Adults?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to start as soon as possible for a Teaching Assistant to work with a variety of severe and complex needs within a specialist provision. We are looking for someone with previous experience working with children, young people or adults with severe or profound learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD) and who has a passion for this kind of work.
Here are some of the benefits of working at this college:
- Highly skilled multi-disciplinary team
- Immediate Start - long term role with excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to develop new skills and hone existing ones
- Continual professional development within a highly specialised provision
- Supportive and compassionate staff team
What are the school looking for?
- Empathetic individual with a passion for working with learners with special needs
- Flexible worker ready to get stuck into a variety of classes across the provision
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant working with SLD/PMLD
- Able to commit to a full time, long term teaching assistant role
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player always looking to learn
All teaching assistants at the college really enjoy working there and are continually and developing their practice. If interested in this fantastic opportunity to start immediately, please send your CV for consideration.
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'