SEN TA | Primary School |Newham
Immediate start for a 1:1 teaching assistant to work with a child with autism in Early Years for a long term role at a primary school in the London Borough of Newham
The role will involve working with a child on the autistic spectrum who has recently joined in reception and has limited language. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience working with autistic children with delayed Speech & Language.
Here are some benefits of working at the school as a Teaching Assistant:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School located in the London borough of Newham
- Opportunity to work in a highly specialised SEN provision with excellent resources.
- Easily commutable from East London, South East London or Essex
- Great opportunity to join a well-established and vibrant team of professionals who love their work
- Work with a highly motivated class teacher who is passionate about Special Educational Needs
So what we are looking for?
- Motivated individual who has a good understanding of Autism.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant working with Early Years children with Speech delay.
- Confident in building relationships and setting boundaries to avoid melt-downs.
- Able to use alternative communication methods a bonus!
Teaching Assistants at the school all work together and enjoy a harmonious environment led by the Coordinator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'