SEN TA | South East London | Secondary School| October 2019
Are you available right now for a long term Teaching Assistant role in a fantastic secondary school in South East London.
An brilliant opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work with behavioural difficulities in a school as come up! We are looking for someone with previous experience working with children or a graduate eventually looking to get into teaching.
What are the school looking for?
- A individual with a passion for working with learners with special need
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player always looking to learn
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant working with EBD
- Flexible worker ready to get stuck into a variety of classes across the school
- Able to commit to a full time and long term for this Teaching Assistant role
All teaching assistants at the school love working there and some have now started their Teacher Training. If interested in this fantastic opportunity to start October, please send your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'