Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training
- Are you looking for a new role?
- Are you available 5 days a week?
- Are you looking to work in an SEN school?
- 6-8 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA and the class teacher
- SEN School
- ASAP start
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate between £65 - £80 a day
A unique Special Needs school with a community feel, in Leatherhead are recruiting a number of new teaching assistants. The successful applicants will join a highly respected and effective team and start as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for working as part of the support team in a small class of 6-8 students. The school itself is very modern having been purpose built for SEN, making it an amazingly practical facility as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
The school will invest heavily in your development and encourages career progression and professional development through regular CPD training. Permanent contracts will be offered to those who distinguish themselves over the temp contract - this is the way the school has recruited their TA staff for the last year and the vast majority of those was appointed as a permanent member of staff.
About the School
- SEN School - ASD
- Rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Outstanding leadership team who encourage in-house career progression
- Multisensory soft play room
- Accessible/adapted toilet/changing areas with plinths and hoists
- Specialist individual equipment for pupils ordered by physiotherapist, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational and Dietary Therapists
- All classrooms have computers/interactive whiteboards, software and internet access
The LSA / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working with SEN (essential)
- Hold a DBS or willing to pay for one
If you feel this is the right role for you, please click apply or contact David @ Academics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'